NYC Walking Tour
Walk the City of New York and get 4 famous neighborhoods in one!
Experience New York City at your own pace! Start your tour at one of the 4 below neighborhoods, turn on he MP3 player and discover New York City through a series of wondrous narrations!
Includes walking tour of these New York neighborhoods:
World Trade Center site/ Financial District (Approx 90 min)
Central Park- Columbus Circle entrance and Strawberry Fields (Approx. 30min)
Chinatown/ Little Italy (Approx. 30 min)
Flatiron Building/ Madison Square Park (Approx. 30 min)
NB : This is a perfect complement to the hop on, hop off All Loops tour! New York Walking Tour is an Audio Guide tour. Hop off at designated stops and explore neighborhoods using these informative narrations.
See map of All Loops Tour HERE!
Each audio tour can be paused and reset to the beginning to allow you to see the city at your own pace. Each self-contained unit includes batteries, headphones and a map / guide.
* Pick up the Audio Tour Guide at the GLNYS visitor center, 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Street
Tour length: 3 hours
- The Tour is in English!
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your booking and your payment has been approved
- Please pick up your Audio Tour Guide at GLNYS Visitor Center, 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Street
- Tickets are only valid on chosen date!
- Children are between 3 and 11 years. Children 12 and older are considered adults
- Depart daily except Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2011), December 24th, 25th, 31st and January 1.
NYC Walking Tour
Opening hours for ticket collection at GLNYS Visitor Center:
Mon- Fri, 9am- 7pm and Sat- Sun, 8am- 8pm
Take the Metro to Times Square 42nd Street and walk to GLNYS Visitor Center on: 777 8th Avenue between 47th & 48th Street