Sightseeing and MoMA
Experience stunning New York and the famous MoMA in 48 hours!
See the best sights in New York with hop-on, hop-off service at over 50 stops and connecting transfer points to switch from one tour loop to another plus you get an admission ticket to the Museum of Modern Art, also called MoMA, and skip the box office line.
You can mix and match as you like and you can board anywhere you like to make the loop your very own, while going in your own pace!
See map of all loops tour here and the complete list of all stops here.
MoMA: Experience the famous Museum of Modern Art. Founded in 1929, MoMa is dedicated to being the foremost museum of modern art in the world. Marvel at 150,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs, architectural models and drawings. Admission includes daily film screenings.
Open every day from 10:30am to 5:30pm. Closed Tuesdays!
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you.
- Please remember to pick up your tickets before hopping onboard. You can pick up your tickets here: GLNYS Visitor Center, 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Street.
- Choose the date you arrive in New York as “Valid From” date, as the ticket is valid one month from the “Valid from” date you choose
- Your ticket to MoMA is valid for one visit, and as you get the tickets at GLNYS, you will of course skip the line at the box office for MoMA.
- Ticket is valid for 48 hours.
- Children's tickets are available for children between 3-11 years. Children between 0-2 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is guided in English, but offers audio guide in 11 different languages.
Sightseeing and MoMA
Opening hours for ticket collection at GLNYS Visitor Center:
Mon- Fri, 9am- 7pm and Sat- Sun, 8am- 8pm
Opening hours for MoMA:
Daily except Tuesdays; every hour between 9am and 5pm
Take the Metro to Times Square 42nd Street and walk to GLNYS Visitor Center on:
777 8th Avenue between 47th & 48th Street