See Sopranos sites in New York and join the mob for a day.
Go on a trip through Sopranoland! This four hour guided tour takes you through New Jersey's Sopranoland, all the way from the Garment District in Manhattan . You will enjoy Sopranos trivia and behind the scenes information. Not to 'fuhgid aboud' mafia speak and a stop at the restaurant from the final episode!
The tour departs close to Times Square in Manhattan, and takes you straight through the tunnel into Sopranoland, New Jersey. Here you will start taking in the sites as your guide entertains and informs you on all things Sopranos.
Join the mob and stop at the Bada Bing, check out Barone Sanitation, Tony's legitimate business! Sit on the steps of the diner where Chris was shot and visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI.
You also do a stop at Father Phil’s Parrish and you will get to sit in the restaurant booth where Tony sat in the final scene of the series.
Departs: Saturday at 10:00PM at Button Sculpture (Seventh Ave. & 39th St.) Look for a tour guide with a blue umbrella
Children: Must be 12 or older to attend this tour
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- The Tour is in English!
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your booking and your payment has been approved
- Departure from Button Sculpture (Seventh Ave. & 39th St.) Look for a tour guide with a blue umbrella
- Please be there 15 min. prior to departure!
- Tickets are only valid on chosen date!
- Children must be 12 or older to attend this tour
Saturdays at 10:00pm
Take the subway to Times Sq./42nd. St. station