Classic New York
Experience Classic New York in 48 hours with all the best New York has to offer with your All Loop Tour Pass and open choice ticket of 2 attractions.
Choose either a ticket for the ferry to Statue of Liberty/Ellis Islands OR 1 hour cruise
Open admission ticket to the Empire State Building Observatory OR Top of the Rock Observation Deck!
NB : Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice
The Classic New York includes All Loop Tour with over 50 stops and the choice of two great attractions to visit once whenever you want within the 48 hours.
See map of All Loops Tour HERE!
See complete list of all stops HERE!
- NB : Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your booking and your payment has been approved
- Please remember to pick up your tickets before hopping onboard. You can pick up your tickets here: GLNYS Visitor Center, 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th street
- Choose the date you arrive in New York as “Valid From” date, as the ticket is valid 1 month from the “Valid from” date you choose
- Ticket validity (48 hours)
- Children are between 3 and 11 years. Children 12 and older are considered adults
- Tickets for the ferry and for the Empire State Building Observatory can be used at any time during the stay. Visits are not guided. Please expect during holiday times and in summer, to allow at least 2-3 hours if visiting only Statue of Liberty and 3-4 hours if visiting both Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Classic New York
Opening hours for ticket collection at GLNYS Visitor Center:
Mon- Fri, 9am- 7pm and Sat- Sun, 8am- 8pm
Take the Metro to Times Square 42nd Street and walk to GLNYS Visitor Center on: 777 8th Avenue between 47th & 48th Street