Freestyle New York
Experience Freestyle New York in 72 hours with all the best New York has to offer. Freestyle New York is an open choice ticket for 3 of the following attractions:
* Ferry to Statue of Liberty/Ellis Islands
* Empire State Building Observatory
* Top of the Rock Observation Deck
* Lincoln Center Tour
* Harbor Cruise
* Metropolitan Museum of Art
* The American Museum of Natural History
* The Tribute WTC Visitor Center
* United Nations Tour
NB : Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice!
The Freestyle New York includes All Loop Tour pass with over 50 stops and the choice of 3 great attractions to visit once whenever you want within the 72 hours.
See map of All Loops Tour HERE!
See complete list of all stops HERE !
- NB: Choice of attractions is subject to change without notice!
- The Tour is in English!
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your booking and your payment has been approved
- Please remember to pick up your tickets before hopping onboard the busses. You pick up your tickets here: GLNYS Visitor Center, 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th street.
- Choose the date you arrive in New York as “Valid From” date, as the ticket is valid 1 month from the “Valid from” date you choose - Ticket validity (72 hours)
- Children are between 3 and 11 years. Children 12 and older are considered adults
- Tickets for the ferry, for the Old-fashioned Horse Carriage Ride and for the museum at Ground Zero can be used at any time during the 3 days. Visits are not guided. Please expect during holiday times and in summer, to allow at least 2-3 hours if visiting Statue of Liberty.
Freestyle New York
Opening hours for ticket collection at GLNYS Visitor Center:
Mon- Fri, 9am- 7pm and Sat- Sun, 8am- 8pm
Take the Metro to Times Square 42nd Street and walk to GLNYS Visitor Center on: 777 8th Avenue between 47th & 48th Street