100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 20
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sat, 30 nov 2024
From £ 53
3. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , sun, 3 dec 2023 - tue, 30 jan 2024
From £ 47
4. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 33
5. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 29
6. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From £ 32
7. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineat , sun, 3 dec 2023 - mon, 26 feb 2024
From £ 30
8. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, sun, 3 dec 2023 - tue, 30 apr 2024
From £ 89
NBC Studio Tour
Experience the official NBC Studio Tour and visit New York City's most famous TV and movie locations! On this guided tour through the city you see the 'Friends' fountain, Tiffany's from 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' along with many more famous locations! You also visit Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center and even get to create your own talk show - you will receive the video per e-mail after your tour.
- Experience the NBC Studio Tour
- Visit New York City's most famous TV and movie locations
- See sites related to Friends, Sex and The City and more
- Visit Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center
- Create your own talk show session
- Hear the fun 'behind the scenes' stories from your guide
What can I expect?
Have you ever wondered which fountain in New York City the characters from 'Friends' danced in? Or where in the city you can find the locations, you've seen in famous TV-series and movies? On this guided tour you find these locations and famous spots, which are actually hard to recognize if you don't bring someone along to guide you.
While walking through the city you see '21 Club' from 'Wall Street', Tiffany's from 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' and of course the fountain from the 'Friends' intro - just avoid dancing in it like they did, as wet clothes might make it hard for you to concentrate for the rest of the tour.
Along the way you also pass landmarks like the CBS headquarters and Radio City Music Hall. After you see where they shot some of your favorite scenes, you won't look at the city in the same way again - but don't worry, it's in the best way possible.
The absolute highlight of the tour is your visit to the NBC Studios in Rockefeller Center. NBC Studios has produced some of the best television shows in America for more than 80 years!
During the tour you see where they shoot Saturday Night Live and the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Here you discover just how much time and effort it takes to shoot shows like these ones - you even get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment. The producers will e-mail it to you when you get home. It might be the best souvenir to bring home from a tour like this one!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please note that all bags will be checked at NBC Security after the tour begins.
- Photography is not permitted inside NBC Studios.
- You will be on your feet a lot, so comfortable shoes are recommended.
Children of age 6 and younger are not allowed inside the NBC Studios.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Book From £ 68
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
- Visit to New York City's top TV and movie locations.
- Official NBC studio tour led by a live guide.
- DIY talk show session with a video keepsake.
- A group tour of 20 people or fewer.
NBC Studio Tour
Pulitzer Fountain 764 Central Park S New York NY 10019
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.