100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 23 feb 2021
From £ 20
2. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
3. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 83
4. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 17 feb 2021
From £ 47
5. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 186
6. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat , tue, 25 feb 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 101
7. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 135
8. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, mon, 2 mar 2020 - mon, 28 dec 2020
From £ 30
9. Downtown Experience Packageat Downtown Experience Package, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 109
10. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , tue, 25 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday
Join us on this Sunday morning tour for a truly authentic Harlem experience! This tour combines a guided bus tour around Harlem with a Sunday morning worship service at a local church, where you´ll get to hear a moving gospel concert!
- Enjoy a gospel concert at a local congregation
- Explore Harlem in a safe environment
- See Harlem´s famous sights and landmarks
- Learn about the history of Harlem from your guide
Discover the Real Harlem
As you will learn on the tour, Harlem is known as the Black Capital of the world. Harlem was originally a rural Dutch community, which then transformed years ago into a summer retreat for New York´s most prominent families.
Now it is more famous for becoming a mecca for African American writers, jazz musicians, and artists at the turn of the century, with luminaries such as Langston Hughes, Duke Ellington, and Zora Neale Hurston coming of age during the Harlem Renaissance. The present day community in Harlem brims with pride and revels in its important position in the African American community.
Even though Harlem today is a trendy New York neighbourhood, it has some areas that are still best avoided as a tourist, which is why this tour is perfect for those looking to explore Harlem in a secure way.
During the tour you will see a number of famous sights and landmarks like St. John the Divine, Columbia University, City College, Morningside Heights, the Morris Jumel Mansion, Sylvan Terrace, Strivers Row and Sugar Hill, St. Nicholas Avenue, where Duke Ellington lived and the famed 125th street, Harlem USA, the Cotton Club, the Apollo Theater, and the Schomburg Center for research in Black Culture.
Then last but definitely not least, you get to join a local congretation for their Sunday worship service where you´ll discover first-hand the soul-stirring power of gospel music.
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour departs from Harlem Spirituals Tours. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Times Square area.
How long is the tour?
The tour departs at 9:30 AM and lasts about four hours.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen date.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly. Shorts, tank tops, and flip-flops are not permitted.
Are children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 3 and 11 . Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
- For security reasons suitcases, packages and large bags are not allowed on this tour
Infant (0-2): Free of charge*
*Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 37 reviews
"En härlig tur med mycket upplevelser från både stadsdelen Harlem och gospelkören i kyrkan."
Mycket bra upplevelse
"Guiden var jättebra. Kunnig om hela New York , inte bara om Harlem. Bra rundresa i Harlem med intressant besök i kyrkan med Gospel"
Gospeltur i Bronx
"Vår Harlem Gospeltur - Søndag ble uanmeldt flyttet til lutfattige Bronx. Ukjent terreng for vår guide. Stusselige lokaler, og urutinert vertsskap, som plasserte oss aller bakerst og godt til siden. Gudstjenesten begynte bra med fengende musikk og sang, men dabbet så av med endeløse klagesanger og salvesesfulle prekener. Kollektinnkreving halvveis i gudstjenesten, hvorpå vi ble bedt om å gå. Likevel ok opplevelse."
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 8th Ave New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.