100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Central Park Bike Rentalat , sat, 19 sep 2020 - fri, 25 dec 2020
From £ 21
2. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, mon, 21 sep 2020 - sat, 2 jan 2021
From £ 26
3. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, th, 24 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 47
4. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , mon, 21 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 184
5. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, mon, 21 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 47
6. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , sun, 20 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 21
7. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, th, 24 sep 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 34
8. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, wed, 23 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 63
9. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, th, 24 sep 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 51
10. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 37
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
Soak up the magic of Manhattan from your bike. Plan your own itinerary, pick up your wheels at South Bridge Seaport and set off for a day of Big Apple sightseeing! Choose from 1 hour up to a full 24 hours.Highlights:
- Hire a bike from South Street Seaport in Manhattan
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose from one hour up to a full 24
- Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore Williamsburg, visit museums, parks & more
Bike Across Brooklyn Bridge
With the wind in your hair and the smell of hotdogs floating up your nostrils, you'll see, smell and live New York when you explore it by bike.
Pick up your bicycle from South Street Seaport, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll get a map, a helmet, a chain, and a basket. All you need to bring is your camera.
If you've only got a morning to spare, hire a bike for 4 or 5 hours and cruise around the Lower East Side, check out the restaurants in Little Italy and the knock-off goods in Chinatown.
If you have the whole day, why not ride over the Brooklyn Bridge into the hip Williamsburg and beyond? There's no end of things to see in New York. Pedal on out there and be a part of it!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals - South St.
How long can I rent my bike?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket
- A map
What ticket types are available?
Under-14 year olds are obliged to wear a helmet according to NY State law.