100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sun, 23 feb 2020 - mon, 22 feb 2021
From £ 29
2. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, mon, 24 feb 2020 - mon, 22 feb 2021
From £ 20
3. JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , mon, 24 feb 2020 - mon, 22 feb 2021
From £ 19
4. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , mon, 24 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
5. Newark Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , mon, 24 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 18
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, th, 27 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 32
7. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , mon, 24 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
8. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sun, 23 feb 2020 - fri, 21 aug 2020
From £ 28
9. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, sun, 23 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 38
10. New York Explorer Passat , sun, 23 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
From £ 55
New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transfer
Book your New York airport transfer between JFK airport, Newark airport or La Guardia airport to Manhattan. Here you can purchase your shared airport transfer in minibus. Book your New York Airport Transfer here!
Here you can book affordable, on time and safe New York airport transfer services to and from Manhattan, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. You are guaranteed easy transfer to Manhattan, even on rush hours when many flights arrive in the airports, and taxies are very limited!
What can I expect?
We provide fast and efficient, JFK Airport Shuttle , Newark Airport Shuttle and LaGuardia Airport Shuttle services to and from Manhattan. Our door to door share-ride shuttles provide transportation in each direction between JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark Airports and Manhattan hotels between Battery Park and 125th Street.
It is so easy to use our New York Airport transfer service, and it is generally cheaper than taking a cab!
* You simply bring a copy of the voucher (that we will send by e-mail after you have completed your booking) to the “Ground Transportation Desk” in your arrival airport terminal. Here we will provide full details of your transfer and precise instructions of how to catch your ride to New York City with our minibuses.
* If you chose to buy return ride from Manhattan back to the airport, you simply arrange your pick up by calling our airport transfer agent 2-3 days in advance of your return travel date (The phone number of the airport transfer agent will be stated on your voucher)!
* Arrival and departure transfer are only available for hotels located on Manhattan Island between Battery Park 125th Street!
* Baggage allowance: One suitcase per person and one small carry-on per person!
* ONLY use minibuses from and clearly marked GO AIRLINK NYC.
Very Good: 3.9 – 140 reviews
Transfer from JFK Airport to Manhattan and back ! :-) +++
"Hi Guys! :-) It was a excellent Service. The Organisation at the Airport was great. If you payed before you travel it's definitely easy. Just show the Paper to the Helping Center at the Airport. The next Steps are super easy because the Guys are helping you. It was my 3. Time I took the Transfer by Ticmate. I would always book again. Greetings from Frankfurt, Isabell T. :-)"
Okej och enkelt
"Var en del väntande innan vi kom iväg men smidigt att komma hela vägen till hotellet utan byten. Vi var fyra st, skulle lika gärna kunna kostat på oss en egen taxi."
Go airlink JFK rushhour
"The shuttle bus was 30min late at 4.45 p.m. rushhour time in N.Y. But the driver managed the traffic perfectly professionell . My advise : plan 2 hours for the drive plus 3 hours before your flight starts, then you will have a relaxed last day in N.Y . "