100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 29
2. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 21
3. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 21
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , th, 12 dec 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 19
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 35
6. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, sun, 15 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 32
7. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 135
8. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 84
9. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 47
10. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 48
9/11 Memorial & Museum
Don´t miss the popular 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York. With advance tickets you´ll be given an exact entry time to the museum so you can jump the hour-long queues to get in!
- Avoid the queues to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Admire the two reflecting pools formed in the footprints of the original Twin Towers
- See artifacts associated with the events of 9/11
- Explore the web-based interactive timelines
A Story of Loss and Recovery
The 9/11 Memorial Museum serves to explore the implications of the events of 9/11, documenting the impact of those incidents and exploring 9/11's continuing significance.
The memorial is a tribute of remembrance and honor to the nearly 3,000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 that took place at the World Trade Center site and also near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and at the Pentagon, as well as the six people that were killed in the World Trade Center bombing of February 1993.
The museum displays monumental artifacts linked to the events of 9/11, while presenting intimate stories of loss, compassion and recovery that are central to telling the story of the 2001 and 1993 attacks and their aftermaths. It also explores the global impact of 9/11 and its continuing significance.
The museum also offers a web-based interactive timeline chronicling the events of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, September 11, 2001 and the nine-month recovery effort at ground zero. The timelines use images, audio and video as well as first-person accounts that form part of the 9/11 Memorial Museum’s permanent collection.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets you can choose the time frame that best suits you, and you can select from every half an hour on the hour. Then you have to make sure you arrive at least 30 minutes before your chosen entrance time.
How do I get my tickets?
Sincetickets are personalised and need to be issued with name, booking number and specific time they need to be processed manually, and it may take up to 48 hours before you receive them by e-maill. Once you do, just print out youre- ticket and bring it with you to the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
Where are the memorial and museum located?
The memorial and the museum are located at the World Trade Center site in lower Manhattan. Visitors can currently access the Memorial at the intersection of Liberty Street and Greenwich Street, at the intersection of Liberty Street and West Street, and also at the intersection of West Street and Fulton Street.
How much time should I allow for the visit?
An average visit takes approximately two hours.
Is the museum appropriate for young children?
The museum's historical exhibition may not be appropriate for visitors younger than 10 years of age.
Please bear in mind that the museum is a space of remembrance for the people that lost their lives, and visitors should act respectfully throughout the visit.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between the ages of 7 and 12. Children under the age of 7 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Visit the popular 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City. With prebooked tickets you'll get an exact time you can enter the museum, so you can avoid the hour-long lines!
Children (0-6): Free
Sunday-Thursday: 9 A.M. - 8 P.M. Last entry at 6 P.M.
Friday and Saturday: 9 A.M. - 9 P.M. Last entry at 7 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 34 reviews
a voir absolumment
Serge mon, 7 oct 2019
Memorial Museum - Et besøg værd
"Helt fantastisk oplevelse - husk at gå ind i Teatret og se filmen!"
9/11 Museum - SKAL SES!!!
"Er et superflot museum og meget bevægende at gå rundt i. Vi brugte nemt 3,5 time på museet og gik endda lidt hurtigt igennem det sidste, da vi ligesom blev 'mættet' af indtryk og følelser. SKAL SES!!!"
Pia b.s., København s
9/11 en transfer go airlink
"9/11 prima vliegtuig transfer go air. zeer slecht (1) Don't go air link! wachttijd op vliegveld een uur minimaal. heel veel stops tussen alle hotels duurde nogmaals 1,5 uur. Duur en slecht. Neem de airtrain (6 dollar) en de metro. beter en sneller. makkelijker."