100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, sun, 12 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 25
2. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sun, 12 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 31
3. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , mon, 13 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 30
4. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sun, 12 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 61
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , mon, 13 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 36
6. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , mon, 13 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 22
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, th, 16 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 33
8. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, tue, 14 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 26
9. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, tue, 14 jul 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 23
10. JFK Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , th, 16 jul 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 115
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
The Guggenheim Museum is New York's premier gallery famous for its world-class modern art collection. Buy your entrance ticket from home and skip the lines to the popular museum.
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
What can I expect?
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show of a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Daily 10 AM-5:30 PM. Tuesday open until 8 PM.
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the Guggenheim Museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.