100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, mon, 2 aug 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 28
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, mon, 2 aug 2021 - wed, 2 feb 2022
From £ 51
3. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 27
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , tue, 3 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 21
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 29
6. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, wed, 4 aug 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 24
7. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, wed, 4 aug 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 21
8. Central Park Bike Rentalat , mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 21
9. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 21
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
The Guggenheim Museum is New York's premier gallery famous for its world-class modern art collection. Buy your entrance ticket from home and skip the lines to the popular museum.
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
What can I expect?
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show of a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Daily 10 AM-5:30 PM. Tuesday open until 8 PM.
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Book From £ 22
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the Guggenheim Museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.