100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, wed, 27 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 31
2. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , th, 28 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 30
3. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineat , mon, 1 jun 2020 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 22
4. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, wed, 27 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 61
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , th, 28 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 36
6. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), wed, 27 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 22
7. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the lineat The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the line, wed, 27 may 2020 - tue, 30 jun 2020
From £ 25
8. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, sun, 31 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 33
9. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , th, 28 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 22
10. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, fri, 29 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 26
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entrance
Get up and close to the United States' military and maritime history at The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Skip the line with prepaid tickets!
- Skip the line to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- See dozens of incredible aircraft
- Enter the diesel-powered submarine USS Growler
- Visit its command center and torpedo rooms
- Check out the many interactive exhibits
- Chat with veteran volunteers about their experiences behind enemy lines
What can I expect?
Explore The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a battle-hardened aircraft carrier, which served in WW2 and the Vietnam War - and even assisted NASA during rescue missions.
Step aboard and see dozens of skillfully restored aircraft, including two Soviet MiGs, the supersonic A-12 Blackbird, and the actual Concorde. If that’s not out-of-this-world enough for you, check out the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
The Intrepid also has the USS Growler, one of only two diesel-powered submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. Watch your head as you explore this underwater war-tube. Check out the crew’s mess, the command center, and the two torpedo rooms.
History-lovers, science nerds, and people who love Top Gun and The Hunt for Red October will all find this place incredible!
Add One or Two Simulators
Get yourself an add-on and experience up to two totally unique simulators. With the simulator 'Stories of Intrepid', state-of-the-art computer graphics, historical footage, and 4D technology will all immerse you in a world of brave heroes. With the simulator 'Transporter FX', feel the wind around your polarized glasses as you judder your way through six minutes of adrenaline-pumping flight!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
All under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Access to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Access to the submarine USS Growler
- Access to one or two simulators (if selected)
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum West 46th Street, 10036, New York
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.