100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 29
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 47
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , th, 12 dec 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 19
4. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 34
5. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 48
6. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 35
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, sun, 15 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 32
8. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hours, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 72
9. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 30
10. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 41
Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours
Hop onboard the Big Bus Tours’ sightseeing buses and experience the best views of New York City's distinctive landmarks, and delve into its fascinating history.
- Discover everything New York has to offer
- Choose between 24, 48-hour tickets or the Night Tour
- Get access to three loops with 24-hour tickets
- Enjoy four loops with the 48-hour tickets
- Hop on and off as much as you'd like
- Explore at your own pace
- Sit comfortably on the Big Bus buses
- Choose between popular add-ons for the 48-hour tickets
What can I expect?
Explore New York City with Big Bus
Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks, stunning architecture and picturesque views atop an open air bus. Our unique city tours stop at 35+ key points of interest all around spectacular New York where you can hop off and explore further on your own.
Both the 24-hour tickets and 48-hour tickets gives you access to the Downtown, Uptown and Midtown Loops. Heading Downtown you will see New York’s famous landmarks; from Times Square to the Empire State Building and the world famous Brooklyn Bridge.
Going Uptown you will enjoy views of Central Park, Museum Mile and cultural Harlem including the famous Apollo Theatre.
The Midtown Loop connects East to West to help you discover Hell’s Kitchen, the United Nations, Grand Central and the Hudson River at Pier 84.
You can also choose to join our amazing 2-hour non-stop Night Tour to see New York's best landmarks and attractions, including the Empire State Building and Times Square.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus and start exploring New York. The Night Tour starts at Stop #41: M&Ms World (7th Ave. and West 48th St).
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for 24 or 48 hours from the time of redemption. Your Night Tour ticket is valid for 6 months.
How long do the tours lasts?
The Downtown Loop lasts 2.5 hours, Uptown Loop lasts 2 hours, Midtown Loop lasts 1.5 hours & The Brooklyn Tour lasts 1.5 hours. The Night Tour lasts 2 hours.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run between every 15. minute and once an hour depending on the loop. The Night Tour departs every 20-30 minutes.
What languages is the tours operated in?
There is live commentary in English and audio guides in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean & Russian.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
A Classic 1-day pass includes three loops: Uptown, Downtown & Midtown.
A Premium 2-day pass includes three loops: Uptown, Downtown & Midtown + Harlem Tour OR Panoramic Night Tour OR Brooklyn Tour + Buy 1 hour bike rental, get 1 hour at Blazing Saddles.
A Deluxe 2-day pass includes four loops: Uptown, Downtown, Midtown & Brooklyn + 1 Hour Sightseeing Cruise OR Panoramic Night Tour + Statue of Liberty Ferry OR Empire State Building + Entry into the Museum of the City of New York + Buy 1 hour bike rental get 1 hour from Blazing Saddles
A Night Tour ticket gives you access to our amazing 2-hour non-stop night tour.
Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.