100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , wed, 8 apr 2020 - tue, 7 jul 2020
From £ 21
2. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, th, 9 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 34
3. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, th, 2 apr 2020 - sat, 2 jan 2021
From £ 27
4. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hours, sun, 5 apr 2020 - tue, 14 apr 2020
From £ 37
5. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 4 apr 2020 - sat, 26 dec 2020
From £ 41
6. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, sat, 4 apr 2020 - mon, 28 dec 2020
From £ 30
7. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hours, tue, 14 apr 2020 - fri, 1 may 2020
From £ 45
8. Best of Manhatten Tourat , tue, 14 apr 2020 - fri, 1 may 2020
From £ 109
9. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, tue, 14 apr 2020 - fri, 1 may 2020
From £ 135
10. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
Central Park Bike Rental
Rent a bike or rollerblades by the hour and cruise around Central Park, an emerald green oasis in the middle of the madness. Escape to Strawberry Fields, roll past lakes and lochs, sniff out the hotdog sellers, and become part of Manhattan.
- Discover Central Park on bike or rollerblades
- Speed round one of the world’s most celebrated city parks
- Get your Eggs Benedict with the locals, or grab a coffee to go
- Roll around for a couple of hours or spend a whole day exploring
Explore Central Park like a Local
Central Park is a tranquil escape right in the center of New York City. A fascinating place for people watching, Central Park is also one of the world’s most-filmed locations. So exploring here on a bike or rollerblades is a unique chance to experience brand new spaces that will feel strangely familiar.
Take in sights like Tavern On The Green, a much-loved restaurant featured in Edward Scissorhands, Beaches and Ghostbusters (this was also where John Lennon held his birthday parties). Couples from movies Love Story and Serendipity got all mushy on the ice at the Wollman Skating Rink. The Bandshell was a pitstop for the brooding Hepburn in the classic Breakfast At Tiffanys.
Roll up and join in; you’ll find there’s more than enough to fill a whole day - or a couple of hours if your schedule’s packed.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at the Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th St (between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue).
How long can I rent my bike or rollerblades?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket - or rollerblades and safety equipment
- A map of Central Park
What ticket types are available?