100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , mon, 25 oct 2021 - tue, 8 feb 2022
From £ 21
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, mon, 25 oct 2021 - mon, 25 apr 2022
From £ 51
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , tue, 26 oct 2021 - tue, 22 feb 2022
From £ 21
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, mon, 25 oct 2021 - tue, 25 oct 2022
From £ 27
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, mon, 25 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 30
6. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineat , th, 28 oct 2021 - mon, 21 feb 2022
From £ 22
7. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, wed, 27 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 24
8. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, wed, 27 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 21
9. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, mon, 25 oct 2021 - mon, 7 feb 2022
From £ 28
Central Park Bike Rental
Rent a bike or rollerblades by the hour and cruise around Central Park, an emerald green oasis in the middle of the madness. Escape to Strawberry Fields, roll past lakes and lochs, sniff out the hotdog sellers, and become part of Manhattan.
- Discover Central Park on bike or rollerblades
- Speed round one of the world’s most celebrated city parks
- Get your Eggs Benedict with the locals, or grab a coffee to go
- Roll around for a couple of hours or spend a whole day exploring
Explore Central Park like a Local
Central Park is a tranquil escape right in the center of New York City. A fascinating place for people watching, Central Park is also one of the world’s most-filmed locations. So exploring here on a bike or rollerblades is a unique chance to experience brand new spaces that will feel strangely familiar.
Take in sights like Tavern On The Green, a much-loved restaurant featured in Edward Scissorhands, Beaches and Ghostbusters (this was also where John Lennon held his birthday parties). Couples from movies Love Story and Serendipity got all mushy on the ice at the Wollman Skating Rink. The Bandshell was a pitstop for the brooding Hepburn in the classic Breakfast At Tiffanys.
Roll up and join in; you’ll find there’s more than enough to fill a whole day - or a couple of hours if your schedule’s packed.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at the Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th St (between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue).
How long can I rent my bike or rollerblades?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket - or rollerblades and safety equipment
- A map of Central Park
What ticket types are available?