100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. LaGuardia Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , mon, 8 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 93
2. JFK Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , mon, 8 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 115
3. Newark Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , mon, 8 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 118
4. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , fri, 5 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
5. JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , fri, 5 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 20
6. New York Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , mon, 8 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 93
7. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, th, 4 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 31
8. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , fri, 5 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 30
9. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , sat, 6 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 195
10. Helicopter tour – New York in 20 minutesat , sat, 6 jun 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 256
LaGuardia Airport Transfer: Shared Transfer
- Enjoy hassle-free airport transfer
- Share a minivan with others and save money
- You can get picked up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Everything is included in the price - also tips
Save Time and Money with Shared Airport Transfer
Just book your shared LaGuardia Airport transfer here, and you will be met by your driver in the airport. If you wish, you can also order transportation back again, from your hotel to LaGuardia.
Regardless if you are traveling alone, as a couple or in a large group, our experienced, professional drivers will ensure your transportation to and from LaGuardia Airport is hassle-free!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to New York.
How does it work?
When you arrive in the airport, please go to the Ground Transportation Desk in the arrival terminal. Here you get all the necessary information about your transportation between the airport and your destination in New York City with one of our minivans.
How do I book a return transfer?
If you wish to order shared LaGuardia Airport transfer round trip, you have to place two orders: One from the airport to your hotel and one from your hotel to the airport as every booking needs its own confirmation number.
I've booked a return transfer, how does it work?
If you would like a return transfer from Manhattan to the airport, you just call our airport agent two-three days before your departure. The phone number will be clearly marked on your ticket.
Where does the shuttle service operate?
This service only operates on Manhattan between Battery Park and 125th street.
How much luggage can I bring?
You are only allowed one standard suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person.
What's included in the price?
The price for shared LaGuardia airport transfer includes tips, road toll, and taxes.
Are there children's tickets?
No, the price is the same for children as for adults, but children under age 4 are free of charge.
Are there car seats available?
No, if you're traveling with children under age 4 you must bring your own car seat.
- Only use minivans clearly marked GO AIRLINK NYC.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.