100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 1 mar 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
From £ 47
2. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
3. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 186
4. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 83
5. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 135
6. Downtown Experience Packageat Downtown Experience Package, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 109
7. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , tue, 25 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
8. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, tue, 25 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 38
9. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 23 feb 2021
From £ 23
10. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 32
Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour
Take a beautiful walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, which unites Manhattan with Brooklyn, and explore DUMBO, the cool Brooklyn neighborhood on the other side of the bridge.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the DUMBO neighborhood
Experience a Different side of New York
Learn the dramatic story of this world-famous landmark The Brooklyn Bridge while you enjoy the gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline. Across the bridge, explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood DUMBO. DUMBO stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. The neighborhood known for its high-end boutiques, delicious desserts and pizza shops, art galleries and scenic waterfront.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the Tweed Courthouse on Chambers St. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 6-12 years old.