100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 64
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 1 mar 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
From £ 47
3. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, th, 5 mar 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 35
4. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, sun, 1 mar 2020 - mon, 22 feb 2021
From £ 30
5. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, sat, 7 mar 2020 - sat, 2 jan 2021
From £ 27
6. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
7. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, mon, 2 mar 2020 - mon, 28 dec 2020
From £ 30
8. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 29 feb 2020 - sat, 26 dec 2020
From £ 41
9. EXCLUSIVE Disney on Broadwayat Exclusive Disney on Broadway Tour, mon, 2 mar 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 60
10. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, th, 27 feb 2020 - th, 18 feb 2021
From £ 51
Bronx's Little Italy Tour
- Explore New York's culinary center
- Learn about the Bronx's fascinating immigrant history
- Try some of the area's best culinary treats in Little Italy
Get a Taste of Bronx's Little Italy
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York culinary center with it's authentic Italian bakerys, butcher shops, fish market, specialty stores and more. Learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road, learning how generations of Italian, Irish and other immigrants shape the history of the Bronx. Then you'll get to sample culinary treats in the Bronx's Little Italy.
After the tour we recommend that you end your day with exploring other areas of the Bronx such as The Bronx Zoo and the Bronx's Botanical Gardens.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of Grand Central Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 6-12 years old.