100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tourat , tue, 14 apr 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 58
2. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
3. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, tue, 14 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 27
4. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 37
5. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, tue, 14 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 38
6. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, tue, 14 apr 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 35
7. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 186
8. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, th, 16 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
9. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 29
10. JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , tue, 14 apr 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 19
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
Join us for the amazing Brewed in Brooklyn Tour! It's a must-try for any beer-lover! Toast your way through the past and present of beer brewing in Brooklyn. Once Brooklyn has home to 48 breweries, but this ancient and tasty trade disappeared from the borough in the 1970's, only to be reborn in recent years with craft breweries leading the way.
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour of a working brewery
- Taste different kinds of beer
- Visit two remaining 19th century brewery buildings that were once part of the old Brewers Row
- Enjoy a tasty lunch of pizza and lager beer
- Hear stories of brewing and bootlegging
- Learn about the history of the German neighborhood
- Taste more delicious craft beer at a bar in Williamsburg
What can I expect?
On this tour, we'll take a behind-the-scenes look at how beer is made at one of Brooklyn's three present-day breweries. We'll also explore the pre-prohibition era as we check out 19th century brewery buildings and a church, and share stories of the German immigrants who worked and lived in the neighborhood in those days.
And we are of course going taste plenty of craft beer and food along the way.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood and your tour guide.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.