100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 47
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , wed, 18 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 47
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , th, 12 dec 2019 - fri, 31 jan 2020
From £ 19
4. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, th, 12 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 34
5. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, fri, 13 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 48
6. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, sat, 14 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 53
7. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hours, th, 12 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 72
8. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 30
9. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 41
10. New York City Sightseeing Cruiseat New York Sightseeing Cruise, sat, 14 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 26
Food Tour in Brooklyn
Visit New York City's best food neighborhood Brooklyn. On this tour you'll visit lots of interesting shop and restaurants in a neighborhood unlike almost any other in America. Come hungry!
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour in Brooklyn
- Learn more about this interesting neighborhood's food scene
- Try different kinds of beer and food
Visit New York City's Best Food Neighborhood - Brooklyn
Discover delicious mom & pop shops and restaurants and experience how food is the engine of a local eco-system. Brooklyn's Smith and Court Streets and surrounding neighborhoods have a vibrant mix of small, locally owned, artisanal food shops (both old and new) unlike almost any other neighborhood in America.
We'll stop into Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been a integrated part of the neighborhood, and explore the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine. While we enjoy their delicacies, we'll learn about the neighborhood's rich history and changing character from the local business owners and residents themselves and you'll find out what makes this neighborhood so special.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood, and your tour guide.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Stinky Bklyn. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts about 3 hours.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since this tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.