100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 22
2. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, sun, 3 may 2020 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 31
3. Bronx's Little Italy Tourat Bronx's Little Italy Tour, wed, 6 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 31
4. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - sun, 28 mar 2021
From £ 79
5. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tourat , fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 61
6. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 25
7. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, th, 7 may 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 53
8. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 28
9. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, fri, 1 may 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 38
10. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 39
Food Tour in Brooklyn
Visit New York City's best food neighborhood Brooklyn. On this tour you'll visit lots of interesting shop and restaurants in a neighborhood unlike almost any other in America. Come hungry!
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour in Brooklyn
- Learn more about this interesting neighborhood's food scene
- Try different kinds of beer and food
What can I expect?
Discover delicious mom & pop shops and restaurants and experience how food is the engine of a local eco-system. Brooklyn's Smith and Court Streets and surrounding neighborhoods have a vibrant mix of small, locally owned, artisanal food shops (both old and new) unlike almost any other neighborhood in America.
We'll stop into Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been a integrated part of the neighborhood, and explore the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine. While we enjoy their delicacies, we'll learn about the neighborhood's rich history and changing character from the local business owners and residents themselves and you'll find out what makes this neighborhood so special.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood, and your tour guide.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since this tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.