100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 23
2. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 63
3. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 14 jan 2021
From £ 50
4. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 30
5. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 10 jan 2021
From £ 46
6. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 20
7. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 13 jan 2021
From £ 46
8. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
9. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hours, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 36
10. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 26 dec 2020
From £ 40
Hip Hop Dance Tour
- Enjoy a 2.5 dance tour
- Visit Rock Steady Park & Central Park
- See music video & dance studio locations
- Get to dance around the streets of NYC
Dance Through the Streets of New York
Hip hop culture isn’t just about music. In the early stages of hip hop, dance groups like the Rock Steady Crew and the New York City Breakers became legends turning beats into steps and performing dance battles that no one had ever seen before. This tour explores the indoor and outdoor venues that developed street dancing and turned hip hop dance into a cultural phenomenon.
Watch out – at any point we may put a boom box in the street and start a street dance circle where everyone is expected to participate. It doesn't masser if you’re a dancer or not, this interactive tour is ideal for performers that want to see where it all started – and boogie down a little along the way.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts near the Fountain on the Plaza on West 62nd Street and Columbus Avenue. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour.
- From January to March the dance activities move indoors and points of interest are subject to change due to winter weather conditions.