100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 64
2. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, th, 19 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 51
3. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, sun, 15 dec 2019 - mon, 7 dec 2020
From £ 30
4. Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tourat Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 43
5. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 15 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
From £ 47
6. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , wed, 18 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
From £ 47
7. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, sat, 14 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 25
8. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 30
9. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 14 dec 2019 - sat, 5 dec 2020
From £ 41
10. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, sat, 14 dec 2019 - th, 10 dec 2020
From £ 53
Hip Hop Dance Tour
- Enjoy a 2.5 dance tour
- Visit Rock Steady Park & Central Park
- See music video & dance studio locations
- Get to dance around the streets of NYC
Dance Through the Streets of New York
Hip hop culture isn’t just about music. In the early stages of hip hop, dance groups like the Rock Steady Crew and the New York City Breakers became legends turning beats into steps and performing dance battles that no one had ever seen before. This tour explores the indoor and outdoor venues that developed street dancing and turned hip hop dance into a cultural phenomenon.
Watch out – at any point we may put a boom box in the street and start a street dance circle where everyone is expected to participate. It doesn't masser if you’re a dancer or not, this interactive tour is ideal for performers that want to see where it all started – and boogie down a little along the way.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts near the Fountain on the Plaza on West 62nd Street and Columbus Avenue. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour.
- From January to March the dance activities move indoors and points of interest are subject to change due to winter weather conditions.