100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , sun, 28 feb 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 20
2. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sun, 28 feb 2021 - sun, 27 feb 2022
From £ 28
3. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , sun, 28 feb 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 27
4. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), sun, 28 feb 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 21
5. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sun, 28 feb 2021 - fri, 27 aug 2021
From £ 46
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sun, 28 feb 2021 - sun, 27 jun 2021
From £ 27
7. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , sun, 28 feb 2021 - sun, 27 jun 2021
From £ 21
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineat , sun, 28 feb 2021 - sun, 27 jun 2021
From £ 22
9. Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruiseat Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise, tue, 2 mar 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 28
10. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, mon, 1 mar 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 24
The New York Pass
New York Pass lets you save time and money on sightseeing in New York City. With New York Pass you get free entry to over 80 attractions and skip the lines at many of the busiest and most popular places in New York.
- Get free entry to over 80 attractions
- Skip the line at some of the busiest attractions
- Prebook your spot on popular tours
- Get a free guide book
- Download a free New York Pass app
- The pass incl. a 24H classic Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus sightseeing ticket(Uptown & downtown loops)
What can I expect?
A Bit Like an All-Inclusive Vacation
The New York Pass is like a credit card with a computer chip inside, which allows you completely cash free entry to over 80 popular tourist attractions in New York City. It’s a bit like an all-inclusive vacation, once you’ve bought your New York Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
You can skip the line at some of New York's busiest attractions, tours and museums, such as:
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- The Guggenheim Museum
- Top of the Rock
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds New York
- and many other places
Just look for the New York Pass signs and show the attendant your New York Pass - they will swipe your card through the New York Pass machine and you will be allowed entrance.
Most of the year New York City is packed with tourists, the most popular tours often sell out far in advance especially on weekends, but the New York Pass allows you to secure your spot, so you don't miss a thing.
Most of the tours included with New York Pass allow you to book ahead using your pass number. See a list of the attractions that allow you to book ahead here.
How does it work?
How do I get my New York Pass?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Big Bus Welcome Center where you redeem it for your New York Pass.
How do I activate my New York Pass?
The card records when and where you first use your New York Pass, as well as how long the card will remain valid. This means your card is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service.
How long is my New York Pass valid?
The New York Pass is valid for either 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 consecutive days depending on the option you choose.
It is important to note that a ‘day’ is based on a calendar day, not a 24 hour period.
Can I visit the same attractions more than once?
No, you can visit each attraction once with the New York Pass.
How do I book a tour in advance?
To book a tour in advance, you can call, email or book online. Each attraction’s page has information on how to do so. Read more here.
Are there children's passes?
Yes, children's passes are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 4 reviews
"Mit dem Pass kann man sich wirklich (fast) alle Attraktionen anschauen, die es in New York zu sehen gibt und dabei viel Geld sparen. Wir hatten einen 3-Tages-Pass und haben jeden Tag im Schnitt 2-3 Sehenswürdigkeiten besucht. Allein damit sind wir mit dem Pass über 100 $ günstiger gekommen. Auch die Abholung funktionierte problemlos. Einziger Kritikpunkt unsererseits war eine versprochene Extra-Kasse für Tickets zur Statue of Liberty und Ellis Island, welche es vor Ort dann aber doch nicht gab... Sonst aber sehr zu empfehlen!!!"
Roy, Neustadt i.sa.
Book From £ 108
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
The pass incl. a 24H classic Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus sightseeing ticket(Uptown & downtown loops)
The New York Pass
234 West 42nd Street, NY, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.