100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 17 jan 2021
From £ 23
2. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - th, 14 jan 2021
From £ 34
3. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sat, 26 dec 2020
From £ 40
4. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, sat, 7 mar 2020 - sat, 2 jan 2021
From £ 26
5. TCM Classic Film Tourat TCM Classic Film Tour, th, 12 mar 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 47
6. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 10 jan 2021
From £ 46
7. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, sat, 18 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 20
8. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 13 jan 2021
From £ 46
9. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , sat, 18 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
10. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hours, sun, 19 jan 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
From £ 36
Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments with this fun and festive tour.
- Soak up the Christmas Spirit in New York
- Visit over 30 spots from some of your favorite holiday movies
- Admire the beautiful tree at Rockefeller Center
- Take a walk through Central Park
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of Lincoln Center
See the Holiday Lights & Movie Sites
This cozy Christmas movie-themed tour will take you around New York City and visit some of the spots from your favorite holiday movies like Home Alone 2, Elf, Scrooged, Miracle on 34th Street, and more.
Marvel at the famous Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
The tour also takes you through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
You'll also pass the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in the movie New Year’s Eve.
By the end of your tour, you can enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Shops at Columbus Circle – Time Warner Building. Your guide will wait on the 2nd floor near the H&M, facing the main entrance windows overlooking the Visitor’s Desk on the left side.
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
This tour is only available in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-9. Children age 0-5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.