100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, th, 5 mar 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 35
2. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsat Woodbury Common Outlet, mon, 24 feb 2020 - mon, 22 feb 2021
From £ 20
3. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 1 mar 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
From £ 47
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , mon, 24 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
5. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, sun, 23 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 38
6. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, sun, 23 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 27
7. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
8. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sun, 23 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 37
9. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, mon, 24 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 135
10. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 186
New York Cocktail Tour
- Enjoy a fun Happy Hour tour
- Experience New York's exciting cocktail places
- Taste three cocktails and snacks
- Discover the best places to grab a drink in NYC
Enjoy Happy Hour in The Big Apple
On this tour, you'll sample delicious libations, swap tales of speakeasies and gangsters, shop for new local craft spirits, learn how to make craft cocktails, and discover some of the best places to grab a drink in the Big Apple.
It’s a great way to start off an unforgettable evening in New York City!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the entrance to Tompkins Square Park. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour finished near the corner of Lafayette and Great Jones St. in the East Village.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
You must be 21 years or older to participate in this tour.