100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 35
2. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 37
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, fri, 18 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 58
4. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 26
5. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 21
6. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 26 dec 2020
From £ 41
7. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, sun, 20 sep 2020 - sat, 2 jan 2021
From £ 26
8. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, sun, 20 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 47
9. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , mon, 21 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 184
10. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, sun, 20 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 47
New York Cocktail Tour
This Happy Hour tour will bring you to the center of New York’s booming cocktail culture as we visit some of the best cocktail bars in the city.
- Enjoy a fun Happy Hour tour
- Experience New York's exciting cocktail places
- Taste three cocktails and snacks
- Discover the best places to grab a drink in NYC
What can I expect?
On this tour, you'll sample delicious libations, swap tales of speakeasies and gangsters, shop for new local craft spirits, learn how to make craft cocktails, and discover some of the best places to grab a drink in the Big Apple.
It’s a great way to start off an unforgettable evening in New York City!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.