100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 23 feb 2021
From £ 29
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , sun, 1 mar 2020 - sun, 21 feb 2021
From £ 47
3. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 35
4. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 32
5. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , tue, 25 feb 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
From £ 19
6. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 48
7. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 37
8. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, tue, 25 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 38
9. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, tue, 25 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 83
10. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 186
Downtown Experience Package
- Book the Downtown Package and save
- Experience the best of downtown Manhattan
- Explore the area with the Hop-On Hop-Off buses
- See the NY skyline from the Hop-On Hop-Off ferry
- Admire the view from One World Observatory
- Visit the 9/11 Tribute Center
Downtown Experience Package
The Downtown Experience Packages gives you with access all of the major highlights in lower Manhattan!
The Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off buses take you around the area and allows you to hop off and explore further whenever you'd like. From the Hop-On Hop-Off ferry, you can admire lower Manhattan from the sea.
The package also includes entrance to One World Observatory, where you can admire all of New York City the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and the moving 9/11 Tribute Center, where you can hear personal stories from those affected by the terrible events.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and exchange it at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center.
How does it work?
Please go to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center to exchange your e-ticket for your original tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Once you have exchanged your e-tickets your Hop-On Hop-Off bus and ferry passes are valid for 24 hours. The One World Observatory and 9/11 Tribute Center tickets are valid for 30 days.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under the age of 3 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.