100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 29
2. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 37
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, fri, 18 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 58
4. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , mon, 21 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 184
5. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, sun, 20 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 47
6. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , sat, 19 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 34
7. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, sun, 20 sep 2020 - mon, 28 dec 2020
From £ 30
8. NBC Studio Tourat , mon, 21 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 68
9. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 23
10. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, sat, 26 sep 2020 - sat, 1 may 2021
From £ 31
Downtown Experience Package
Try our amazing Downtown Experience Package and see just about all of lower Manhattan! You get 24-hour access to the Hop-On Hop-off Downtown Tour and ferry as well as entrance to One World Observatory and the 9/11 Tribute Center.
- Book the Downtown Package and save
- Experience the best of downtown Manhattan
- Explore the area with the Hop-On Hop-Off buses
- See the NY skyline from the Hop-On Hop-Off ferry
- Admire the view from One World Observatory
- Visit the 9/11 Tribute Center
What can I expect?
The Downtown Experience Packages gives you with access all of the major highlights in lower Manhattan!
The Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off buses take you around the area and allows you to hop off and explore further whenever you'd like. From the Hop-On Hop-Off ferry, you can admire lower Manhattan from the sea.
The package also includes entrance to One World Observatory, where you can admire all of New York City the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and the moving 9/11 Tribute Center, where you can hear personal stories from those affected by the terrible events.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and exchange it at the agent.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Downtown Experience Package
One World Observatory, Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey Street, 2nd floor
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.