100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, mon, 2 aug 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 28
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 27
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, mon, 2 aug 2021 - wed, 2 feb 2022
From £ 51
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , tue, 3 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 21
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 29
6. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineat , tue, 3 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 22
7. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, wed, 4 aug 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 24
8. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, wed, 4 aug 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 21
9. Central Park Bike Rentalat , mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 21
10. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , mon, 2 aug 2021 - tue, 30 nov 2021
From £ 21
New York Explorer Pass
See the newest pieces of art at MoMa, get the view over the city from the Empire State Building or set foot in Central Park! You get to see the very best of New York City - what you see is entirely your choice. With this Explorer Pass you can tailor your sightseeing trip according to your wishes!
Save up to 50 % by booking here instead of at the door at the different attractions!
- See the best attractions of New York City
- Book a ticket for 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions
- Get a PDF book with the attractions and three maps
- Take your time and use the pass up to 30 days
- Choose freely between 75 attractions
What can I expect?
If you want to see the best attractions of New York City, this Explorer Pass might be just the solution, you are looking for! With this type of ticket you choose how many attractions you wish access to. Afterwards you choose freely between 75 different attractions.
Among the attractions on the list are of course the popular must-sees like the 9/11 Memorial Museum, The Met, Empire State Building, The Statue of Liberty and the Museum of Modern Art. But you can also experience attractions, that may not pop into your thoughts at first: Such as a walking tour through Central Park or Greenwich Village, a City Winery Tour or even the Catacombs by Candlelight!
You also get a book as a PDF file, where you can see a list of all the attractions along with three different maps. You get the chance to enjoy the flexibility and choose the attractions as you go. You can use the pass up to 30 days!
See the different attractions on the list here.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you, or show the ticket on your mobile.
How many attractions can I see?
That's all up to you! You can choose between tickets where you see 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions.
How many attractions can I choose between?
You can choose freely between 75 different attractions. You can see the options in the PDF book.
Where can I see the PDF book and the three maps?
It's all attached to your ticket in one file.
How do I activate my pass?
It's easy - simply visit your first attraction! After that your pass is valid for 30 days!