100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 37
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, fri, 18 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 58
3. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruise, mon, 21 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 74
4. New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruise, tue, 22 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 167
5. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, sun, 20 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 128
6. New York Cruise: Landmark Cruiseat New York Cruise: Landmark Cruise, sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 31
7. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 35
8. The Beast Speedboatat The Beast Speedboat, sat, 19 sep 2020 - sun, 27 sep 2020
From £ 26
9. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 26
10. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 21
New York City Sightseeing Cruise
Relax with your friends or family on a cruise around the New York City Harbor. You see all the highlights of the big apple, without spending all day on the boat. This cruise combines the best sights in New York City in just one hour!
- Snap pictures of The Statue of Liberty
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and much more
- Listen to the audio guide via an app
- Purchace food and drinks onboard
What can I expect?
Take a boat trip on the Hudson on this sightseeing cruise, where you see New York City from a different perspective!
This cruise is the best way to view the Statue of Liberty and other of New York City's most iconic sights. These include the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), the admirable Manhattan skyline and so much more. And you see it all in just one hour! Enjoy live onboard narration in English or follow along in one of nine languages using the an app: The AudioTour Guide.
Feel free to take a selfie or snap pictures of the sights, as you pass by them. This is an experience that really should get documented through pictures - you'll appreciate it later!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete a booking confirmation will be sent to your email. Within 48 hours after your booking you will receive your tickets.
Where does the cruise depart from?
The cruise departs from Pier 15 at the legendary South Street Seaport.
Please remember to respect the rules on board. This means:
- No running on board.
- No pushing or skipping the queue.
- No standing on the furniture.
- Remain with your party.
- Remain inside while the gangway is being lowered and raised.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks. Can be purchaced onboard.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours
- A 1 hour cruise.
New York Sightseeing Cruise
Pier 15 78 South St, New York NY 10038
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.