100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 37
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, fri, 18 sep 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 58
3. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruise, mon, 21 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 74
4. New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruise, tue, 22 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 167
5. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, sun, 20 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 128
6. New York Cruise: Landmark Cruiseat New York Cruise: Landmark Cruise, sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 31
7. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, sat, 19 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 35
8. The Beast Speedboatat The Beast Speedboat, sat, 19 sep 2020 - sun, 27 sep 2020
From £ 26
9. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, fri, 18 sep 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 26
10. Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access: Guided Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tourat Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access: Guided Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tour, sun, 20 sep 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 98
Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise
Lean back and let the breeze touch your face as you see the best attractions in New York City. Enjoy a boat cruise, where you learn all about the wonderful sights.
- See The Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and much more
- Hop on and off at two different locations
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise
- Learn the history of the attractions
- Listen to the narration from a live guide
What can I expect?
If you wish to see the best highlights of New York City while listening to narration, that tells you all the historical details, this is the tour for you! For 90 minutes this boat cruise takes you on a journey, where you see the New York City skyline from a perfect view!
Among the attractions you can see on this Hop-on Hop-off cruise are of course The Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, South Street Seaport and much more. This is the best way to get as much sightseeing out of your day as possible!
You can hop on and off at two different locations. One of the locations is in Midtown and is just a short walk from Times Square and the theatre district. The other one is in Downtown and is close to One World Trade Center, the 9/11 Museum & Memorial and The Oculus.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete a booking confirmation will be sent to your email. Within 48 hours after your booking you will receive your tickets.
Where can I hop on and off?
There are two different stops on the docks, where you can hop on and off: Midtown or Downtown. You board at Pier 78 in Midtown and at Brookfield Place Terminal in Downtown.
Please remember to respect the rules on board. This means:
- No running on board.
- No pushing or skipping the queue.
- No standing on the furniture.
- Remain with your party.
- Remain inside while the gangway is being lowered and raised.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase onboard.
- Optional group photo taken prior to boarding.
Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.