100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sat, 30 nov 2024
From £ 53
2. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , sun, 3 dec 2023 - tue, 30 jan 2024
From £ 47
3. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 33
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsat , sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 20
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sun, 3 dec 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From £ 32
6. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineat , sun, 3 dec 2023 - mon, 26 feb 2024
From £ 30
7. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, sun, 3 dec 2023 - tue, 30 apr 2024
From £ 89
8. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , sun, 3 dec 2023 - wed, 29 may 2024
From £ 29
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
What can I expect?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
How does it work?
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Book From £ 22
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Stage Door Tour
40 W 51st St New York, NY 10020
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.